Wednesday, September 10, 2014

I didnt get transferred!!! my companion and I are still here in Zaragoza
together, so Im very happy :)  but Im pretty sure this will be my last cycle here... ;( 
So this week was good, but I have been soo tired this whole week..
my left eye has been twitching for a week straight, in fact it is twitching 
as I write this.  But its okay. 
Oh and did I mention before that the bishop broke his femur? He´s been 
recuperating for a few weeks now, but he fell down the stairs...they have these
metal spiral stairs basically in every house, and they are dangerous.  
Our recent converts are doing well, Rodrigo M. went on a temple trip with the 
stake and did baptisms for the dead, the nearest temple is in Veracruz (like
5 hours away). And tonight we are going to have a family home evening with 
other recent converts and talk about temples.  I cant wait till the temple opens
up here again...it ill be about next June I think, so I will still be here :) 
And basically nothing too exciting happened this week that I can remember.
But it was good.  
Okay 
Have a great week. 
Hermana Young


No comments:

Post a Comment