Wednesday, July 30, 2014

New Companion

Well, this past week was really great.  After waiting alllll day on monday to find out if we would be having transfers, we finally got the call at like 10pm! And we found out that Hermana Medwin was leaving Zaragoza and I was staying here. So this is my fourth transfer in this area, I love it though so Im happy. After this transfer I'll have 6 months here.  Anyway, I got my new companion, Hermana Eyre, she is from Utah, and she has 9 months in the mission.  She has been in my zone for 3 transfers and we had exchanges together twice before, so we already knew eachother pretty well.  She is very nice and we get a along really well, and work well together.  And the funny thing is that the majority of the hermanas in the field are in the same stake because it's the area that's most safe.  So Hermana Medwin got transfered super close, like 10 mins away, and we´re still in the same district. And Hermana Eyre´s previous area is literally the other side of the street of our area...we could walk there.  
This week we found two new families to teach and I´m really excited about that.  Also Angel still has his baptismal date for the 10th of August and Rodrigo is going to get baptized on the 5th! Yesterday, Rodrigo had his baptismal interview and he is super ready! He loves the Book of Mormon, he excitedly told us about a cool part he foud and explained how it is like a powerful manual for life...haha Yes! So Im excited for that.  And we are going to go to the visitors center with him on saturday.  And Yaxkin, Alberto, and Nelly got confirmed yesterday! So things are going really well, I dont want to leave this area....but I have at least 5 weeks left here.  I think I will probably get transferred after this because usually you have no more than 6 months in one area.  
But yes, everything is going well, I am very happy and learning a lot! Missions are great.  

Have a great week! 
Love Hermana Young

No comments:

Post a Comment