Tuesday, June 24, 2014




Well, Yaxkin and Alberto didn't get married or baptized the last week, but they are going to get married tomorrow and baptized this Sunday.  And tomorrow we have the talent show, and we are going to sing if you could hie to kolob in Spanish.  I am excited it will be very fun.  Today it is RAINING a lot, so I want to but some boots or something and a new umbrella, because I left my umbrella at an investigators house, and who knows when I'll get it back...plus he's moving in a week, so I may never get it back.  But yeah, when it rains here...it RAINS! But this past week was good, we have a few new people and families we are teaching and I am very hopeful that we will have three baptisms this week.  Yaxkin, Alberto, and Nelly their daughter.  Today will be an interesting pday, because my companion accidentally left our keys in the house and we are locked out until 4 when the land lady can come. So we can't do our laundry or put the food we buy in the house until later...not sure what we`re gonna do.  But I'm sure it will be an adventure haha.  And we are planning on having a family home evening later with a family in our ward and an investigator, so that should be fun.  Anyways, that is about all. Hope you have a great week. 

Love you!! 

Mariah

P.S.
 Luckily, Hermana Marcela came to our rescue, she just called us and said that she would do our laundry for us and we can pick it up tomorrow! She is an angel! haha And after we write we are going to go eat with her and her family, she is a really good cook.  Her son is leaving tomorrow for his mission, he is going to veracruz.  And she has a daughter already out on the mission, so I think that is why she always spoils us. 





No comments:

Post a Comment