Monday, June 16, 2014

Hermana Medwin and I are still in Zaragoza,  this is our third transfer here, so probably after this one of us will get transferred.  Yesterday Yaxkin, Alberto and Nelly had their baptismal interviews! They are going to get married this week and get baptized this Sunday!!! yayaya I am very happy for them. I cant believe the school year is already over! That went by so fast, partly because I'm on a mission and partly because the older you get the faster time flies.  But yes we are doing well, we have some good goals for our investigators and they are progressing.  Also we are having a talent show in our ward next week and my companion and I will probably sing something.  We basically sing at every event, its fun.  Oh and tell Ty and Jessica congratulations, a girl that is so precious. Anyways keep doing well and have a great week! Love you
Mariah 







the first pic is of our zone (from the last transfer) the next is a pic from a zone activity and the last is a baptism of Jesus (an investigator of the elders) in our ward and one of me in Mexico City


No comments:

Post a Comment