Monday, April 14, 2014

Wow! Way to go Kenyan! That is so impressive! I can´t even score one goal in soccer lol.  Keep up the good work! Our investigators are still progressing, the family didn't come to church yesterday though so we have to move their baptismal date one week...but they are doing good.  The man we met in the internet cafe is still doing good and he has been coming to church so that is great, we still don't have a baptism date set for him, he is slightly reluctant to leave his religion ...he has been preparing to become Jehovah´s Witness...but I really think that as he keeps reading the Book of Mormon and if he really prays sincerely, he will know what he needs to do, we are visiting him tomorrow.  
Wow, yeah, Mothers Day is right around the corner! I'm actually not sure...I think it will be in the computer at a members house. I'll find out and let you know.  
This past week was good, we had exchanges twice and also twice again this week...my companion is the sister coordinator so she has to visit the other sisters in their areas, and their companions come and stay with me :) it's pretty fun. 
I am excited for Easter, this is a special time to remember our Savior and His atonement, and His resurrection! Hope you all have a wonderful Easter!  

No comments:

Post a Comment