Thursday, April 23, 2015

This week was great, we had a lot of investigators go to conference and they really enjoyed it, and so did I, but I am excited to hear it in English.  I hope everyone had a great Easter and if you haven't seen the ¨Because He Lives¨ video, go watch it now! :) My companion Hermana Lovell had transfers, and my new companion and I are working super hard.  Here´s the last 2 weeks in pictures...

 Alicia got baptized! I love her so much, and that is the Bishop, he´s great
 Went for ice cream with Vianney and Evelyn

 Hermana Lovell had transfers :(
 Our last district meeting of the cycle...we celebrated with krispy kreme



My new companion Hermana Wilkinson, she is from Oklahoma. We plan on baptizing the whole area this cycle :)

 We visited the Vasilica de Guadalupe a couple weeks ago, this was a shrine to the Virgin Mary
 All of the hermanas!! :) making pteradactyl faces...how cute 
Hermana Lovell saying goodbye to Andy and Evelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment