Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Goodbye Zaragoza



Mi última Semana en Zaragoza
Well, This week was very good.  Ricardo got confirmed, but he thought that it was conference again this week, so he went to the stake center I think and then came late to sacrament meeting. But luckily he was still able to get the espíritu santo :).
And we had interviews with the president this week, and he mentioned how I had a lot of time in my area.  We still don't find out till tonight if we have transfers...but he basically told me I'll be leaving.  I feel good about it though,  I have had lots of good times and worked with and grown to know and love the people here a lot.  But I think it's time to see a different part of the mission. And I'm worried I might go crazy if I were to stay here another transfer. 
On Saturday we had a missionary activity in our stake at the visitors center so us sister missionaries that have been in the zone forever took  advantage of the opportunity to take a few pictures together.  I think we are cute.  

I'll let you know what happens next week! :) 

Love Hermana Young! 

No comments:

Post a Comment